Monday, December 10, 2007

Name That Quote contest winner, v. 2


Sorry for the delay in posting the solution to my latest Name That Quote contest... I've had some technical difficulties with Blogger this week, particularly with my comments. As a result, I'm not 100% sure who answered first. My data so far tells me that Laura had the first correct answer, so congratulations to her and to all of you who responded - everyone answered correctly, so you're all winners!

The quote, of course, was a sampling of Nigel Tufnel's words of wisdom from the classic rock mockumentary, 1984's This Is Spinal Tap. Here's a clip from the scene in question:



Thanks to everyone for playing!

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites