Monday, December 3, 2007

Name That Quote contest, v. 2


I'm ba-ack!

I apologize profusely for my prolonged absence, but it's been a rough month around the royal palace. I contracted a plague-like illness the weekend before Thanksgiving from which I have just begun to recover, and the same disease also decimated the rest of the royal family. The Queen Mother and her consort, Prince Donald (aka my parents) were so ill that they spent varying amounts of time in the hospital this past weekend. I'm hoping it will be all uphill from here, so that we can actually enjoy our Christmas. We're in serious need of some holiday spirit after completely missing Thanksgiving.

But enough about us... I may have been down & out, but I never forgot my solemn duty to my subjects to provide you with useless pop culture diversions. So I'm all set with my next "Name That Quote" contest.

As always, the only prize for being the first to answer is a sense of superiority & accomplishment, along with a mention in my blog. I think this is a pretty easy one, so I expect lots of responses... Here we go:

There's something about this that's so black. It's like, "How much more black could this be?" And the answer is "None... none more black."

I'll post the answer with an accompanying video clip in a few days, so stay tuned!

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites