Wednesday, December 5, 2007

John Denver & The Muppets sing The Twelve Days of Christmas


I thought it was about time that we had some Christmas spirit around here, so I tracked down a clip from my favorite Christmas special ever. Suck on that, Rudolph! (I kid - I like Rudolph just fine. He's just nowhere near as cool as the Muppets.)

This, of course, is the opening scene from 1979's classic John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together. Sorry, kids - for some unfathomable reason, it's not available in stores, although you can still purchase the soundtrack, which is sadly not nearly as funny as the special. I got my bootleg VHS copy a few years ago on eBay, along with Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas from 1977.

Enjoy!



No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites