Friday, July 11, 2008

I Am An Evil Herbivore


One of the few major life events that occurred for me during my blogging hiatus was the chance to see Eddie Izzard perform live on his "Stripped" tour. I bought the tickets for my husband's birthday, and he was a bit ambivalent about going. However, he told me on the way out of the theater that it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. I don't know if I'd go that far, but I do agree that it was really, really funny. We give it two giant thumbs-up - highly recommended.

I haven't been able to find any decent bootlegged video from the "Stripped" tour, so I thought I would share an older Eddie Izzard concert clip. This is Eddie's description of the Creation and Noah's Ark (my favorite bit is at the very end, about the evil giraffe):


No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites