Monday, July 7, 2008

Charlie's America Song


First of all, I must apologize to all my subjects for my prolonged absence from this venue. Suffice it to say that there was lots of random and uninteresting life crap that was commanding my full attention for awhile. If you require more detail, please check my personal blog, where over the next few days I will endeavor to explain myself with a bit more aplomb.

Anyway, back to business...

I had hoped to post this clip in time for the 4th of July weekend, but alas it was not to be. But there's never a bad time to show our love of country, so I present to you the most patriotic song I know, courtesy of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Charlie Kelly:



Just as an aside, let me express how extremely excited I am about the upcoming new season of Sunny. And I'm pretty sure that the gods of FX are smiling on me, too - this year the season premieres on my birthday, September 18th. Woo-hoo! Looks like I'll be having my birthday party at Paddy's Pub this year...

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites