Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Blast from "Scrubs" Past


First, a flashback to "My Overkill", the premiere episode from Season 2 of Scrubs - one of their best episodes ever, in my opinion:



Now, flash-forward 5 years to "My Hard Labor", the second episode of Season 7:



I particularly like the sound his guitar makes when he "retrieves" it... Squishy!

I always love when a show rewards its longtime viewers, and what better way to do that in its final season than to throw in a little Colin Hay, who has long been the unofficial Scrubs troubadour?

Now if only we'd find out what happened to Hooch... Well, there's always next week.

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites