Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Nightman Cometh... Soon (I Hope!)


Oh, good God!

I'm having technical difficulties, both with my trusty laptop Keith & personally (the mother of all muscle spasms), so it may be awhile before I can finagle some video from last night's magnum opus.

Until then, here's a clip from the lavish ending production number:



And here is some behind-the-scenes footage from FX - with a bonus deleted song! I thought the Nightman was lacking some character development...



Hopefully I'll have more soon... once I pay the troll toll. =)

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites