Monday, March 3, 2008

Ben Folds - "Fred Jones Part 2" live


I realize that the musical offerings on this blog have been a bit Folds-heavy (or should I say Foldsian? Folds-tastic? Foldserrific?), but I've just been digging what he's putting down lately. And after seeing the man himself in concert this past Friday, I was moved to post yet another Foldsalicious video clip.

This one is a particular favorite - it's a great song that is actually better live, and it features special guest vocals from John McCrea of Cake. Mmmm... cake. But I digress.

So, here's Ben & John performing "Fred Jones Part 2" on VH1. (If you'd like to see a clip from the actual concert I attended on Friday, I posted one on my main blog here earlier tonight. It's pretty low quality, but it's an as-yet-unreleased song from his upcoming album, which is kinda cool.)


No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites