Monday, October 22, 2007

The 40 Year Old Virgin extended scene


Today's film clip is dedicated to The Repressed One, who recently told me he had never seen it.

Oh, he's seen the movie, of course. ("OHH, KELLY CLARKSON!!") But he seemed pretty interested when I told him there was an extended version of the production number at the end of the film.

So, here it is. The sound quality is not great, so you'll probably need to turn up the volume a bit.

If nothing else, maybe I can keep The Repressed One entertained until Mrs. Repressed gets back from her fancy trip. You'll probably have to make requests, though, so I that I'll know what will amuse you. Sounds like a game of Stump the Queen... Hmmm... (That's not to insinuate that I know everything; I just have loads more free time than most, so I have nothing better to do than track down obscure crap on the interwebs.)




----------------
Now playing: Beck - Lost Cause
via FoxyTunes

No comments yet

Flight of the Conchords LIVE, April 2008


That Is So Wrong!

Words of Wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Flight of the Conchords Jukebox

"Scrubs" Songs Jukebox


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites